I want you to know it’s NOT your fault you have the body you’re in right now. You’re not alone. I’ve been there and so have many other women…
It’s so frustrating trying to follow one of the ‘diet’ programmes out there and you struggle to stick with it and end losing and regaining the same pounds over and over again! I used to feel so disappointed in myself and so weak willed for caving in to urges for food, especially when I had had a stressful day. I used to overeat to the point of feeling sick, then wake up with a food hangover, and go to the wardrobe to find something flattering that might fit me but everything was baggy to cover up my bulges. I just kept sabotaging myself or going for quick fix diets to fix my outsides that never dealt with the real problem…..how I felt about me on the inside!
Also, no-one talks about the mixed feelings and fears about losing weight that some women might have, like:
- how losing your sense of safety and protection (i.e. using fat as protection) can make you feel vulnerable and exposed
- feeling scared about how to deal with getting more attention once you become slimmer and more attractive
- the scary prospect of possibly starting dating again, and being intimate with someone again
- worrying about whether you really are cut out for that work promotion or new business idea, now the obstacle of weight has been removed
It also doesn’t help when you have slimming clubs out there offering “plans” for us to follow without explaining how weight loss really works or helping you to work on the root causes of comfort eating – stress. No-one explains that spending hours exercising e.g. on a treadmill is the wrong type of exercise for weight loss. Did you know one particular slimming club has an 86% failure rate, which is why they have so many members keep rejoining? They rely on us to fail over and over again so we keep rejoining as a member so they can keep making money.
So, losing weight is a lot more than just dealing with stress, it’s also unlearning all the brainwashing that the weight loss industry has programmed us to believe in so they can line their pockets! I don’t want you fall into that same trap.
BUT I want you to know there IS a solution… Ever since I’ve experienced being overweight for nearly 15 years, battling comfort eating, mismanaging my energy, and not allowing myself to feel feminine, I worked hard to find a solution that works. I found a solution and I made it my sole purpose to share it you, so that you too can feel more healthy, confident and feminine in your body. The solution is The ABCs of Holistic Weight Loss System.
What is The ABCs of Holistic Weight Loss System?
The ABCs of Holistic Weight Loss System is a type of holistic weight loss programme.
What is Holistic Weight Loss?
My definition for holistic weight loss is “a weight loss programme that works on the whole person, on the mind, the body and the soul energy using mind, body and soul energy techniques”. This means working on your positive attitude to losing weight using coaching like life coaching, working on your body using the right exercise and healthy eating, and working on your soul energy (chakras and aura) using an energy healing treatment like Reiki. In addition, we provide a structure by using time, home and lifestyle management techniques to bring all the tools together to fit into your day to day life.
Why is holistic weight loss better than other mainstream weight loss programmes?
The reason other weight loss programmes do not work as effectively is that they do not work on all these three areas (mind, body and soul) together, or rather they do not work on the root cause of weight gain, they only treat the symptoms. The result is yo-yo weight gain and loss and no long term maintenance for life. We work on the root causes of weight gain.
What does that mean, working on your soul energy?
It means working on your subtle energy field, your chakras and aura. Most people are not able to see these energy fields with the naked eye at the moment but since the 1930s, thanks to the Russian scientist, Dr Kirlian, we are able to take pictures of these subtle energy fields with biofeedback machines. Please see below for an example picture of a person’s chakras and aura. The aura is the glow around the person. The chakras are the coloured round circles of energy going down the middle of the body.
We like to use The Healing Rooms in Northfields for aura and chakra photography services. There is a video below demonstrating a live Reiki energy healing session and its effect on the aura and chakra. working on your natural energy fields is not religious and non denominational, we do not proselytise and respect people’s belief systems. We have people of different faiths or spirituality who we work with.
What are the 4 Steps of the ABCs of Holistic Weight Loss System?
- A is for ATTRACT a Positive Mindset for Weightloss
- B is for BUILD a Healthier Body
- C is for CONNECT with your Soul’s Energy
- S is for STRUCTURE your Lifestyle for Weightloss Success
1. A is for ATTRACT a Positive Mindset for Weightloss
Mindset coaching to keep you motivated, deal with self sabotage and stress management
- getting clear about your weightloss goal and vision and why you want to achieve that goal to keep you focused
- creating an irresistible vision of your future slimmer self in your head to motivate you
- identifying and removing unhelpful beliefs, thoughts and feelings about yourself that sabotage your weight loss
- learning about mindful eating, and distinguishing between body hunger and emotional hunger
- understanding what cravings for certain foods mean and how to deal with that
- coming up with strategies to overcome any comfort eating triggers or stress you may have
- explain how stress lays fat on to your body and what you can do to stop that
If you struggle with motivation and have been trying to lose weight “by yourself” but the result is, you keep yo-yoing, then you need to get professional support. It’s been shown that people who have professional support to improve their weight loss and maintain their weight have a higher success rate than if they did it by themselves.
2. B is for BUILD a Healthier Body
Body coaching to remove toxins in your body, stabilise your hormones and cravings for unhealthy foods, a bespoke healthy eating plan and the appropriate exercise to allow your body to let go of the fat naturally.
- creating and explaining why creating a sleep routine allows your body to start to let go of fat
- flushing out toxins in your body which make you put on fat through a cleanse and a detox
- rebalancing your hormones to deal with stubborn fat areas, eliminating food cravings and boosting your energy levels
- giving you a healthy eating plan specific to your body’s needs
- improving your digestion so your body can process food better and release fat
- eliminate stomache ache, indigestion, acid reflux, constipation, gas, bloating, diarrhoea, thrush and candida
- an exercise programme to get you toned, energized, strong, a flatter tummy and burning off the fat in the fastest, most efficient way
- we would also work with any medical conditions or injuries that you may have.
3. C is for CONNECT with your Soul’s Energy focused for weight loss
Working on your soul energy using Reiki to reconnect and rebalance your body’s natural energy centres – your chakras.
- explaining what your natural energy centres are (your chakras) and what role they play in weight loss
- identifying any energy blockages in your energy centres and releasing these using Reiki, and chakra/aura cleansing
- create a clear channel of energy flowing through you freely
- performing healing attunements to clear any stubborn energy blocks
- tuning you up and teaching you how to do self healing
- calm down your nervous system and allow for relaxation and less persistent ‘mind chatter’. This allows your body to release fat more easily.
- allow you to get in tune with your body and all its sensations
How does Reiki work?
Reiki takes place on a couch, you need not do anything more than close your eyes. In Reiki we move our hands above your body energy centres to allow the positive healing energy to be transferred to you. In fact, you draw the energy through me into the part of your body that needs it the most. I am simply tuned into a healing frequency, much like a radio station tuned into a music station, you simply draw the energy from that frequency through me.
Video of Reiki healing taking place and its effect on your energy field using a Biofeedback machine
People can experience different sensations during Reiki
People can fall asleep, feel muscle twitches, feel heat or cold, or a prickling sensation or pulsating sensation and feelings of bliss and peace including relief from physical aches and pains. These are all normal feelings and there are no side effects to Reiki.
NHS recognition of Reiki
I am happy that the NHS now recognises Reiki and uses it as a complementary therapy in its departments. Before and after pictures of your chakras and aura will be taken for you to see progress. Please see Success Stories for clients’ experiences of Reiki with me.
List of Hospitals that use Reiki:
4. S is for STRUCTURE for Weightloss Success for Your Lifestyle
Lifestyle Management and Getting Organised for Weight Loss
- looking at your lifestyle and current time management
- identifying time to implement all the weight loss activities into your lifestyle and diary
- home and kitchen decluttering
- fast, healthy and tasty cooking tips and recipes, including teaching you how to cook
- organising food shopping and meal plans which save you time and money
- doing regular reviews of your progress
How we work with you?
Sessions can take place either in your home, parks, in my clinic, online or over Skype (apart from exercise which will be done in person for most programmes). To find out which programme is best suited for you go to the Home Page and hover over Programmes, select which one most resonates with you and click on the follow on page. If you are not sure which programme is right for you please get in touch on the Contact page to book a free consultation to discuss your requirements.
For More Answers to Frequently Asked Questions go here.